If you are a member of Thamesbank, M for Money or Hertsavers Credit Union, then you are eligible to enter our prize draw.
Each entry is £1 where you can enter up to 10 times per member per month.
The lottery draw will take place on the last Friday of each month. The winners will announced on this page and our Facebook page at the end of each month.
Please note that if there are insufficient funds in your account then your numbers will be ineligible for the draw.
How to enter:
Simply complete the loan application form below. By signing this form you give permission for us to transfer funds from your account each month for the monthly draws. If there are insufficient funds in your account then your numbers will be ineligible for the draw.
Lottery application form
1. The Prize Draw is a private lottery open only to members of client credit unions of CUS Ltd., aged 18 years or over.
2. The Prize Draw will take place on the last Friday of each Month.
3. Each Prize Draw entry will be £1.00
4. There is a limit of 10 entries purchased by any one member.
5. At least 85% of the total revenue received from the Prize Draw will be paid out in prizes and will comprise of a main prize and several runners up prizes as determined by CUS.
6. CUS can vary the allocation of profits and prizes to include extra prizes, one off super draw etc.
7. The winners will be advised by email.
8. Prizes will be paid into members share accounts on the day of the draw.
9. Lottery rules are contained on the lottery entry form which each member completes to join the lottery.
10. Winning numbers will be displayed on the CUS website.
11. Prizes will only be paid if winning number holders have paid in full the cost of their entry for the Prize Draw.
12. A Senior Member of Staff will be present at each draw.
13. Once a Prize Draw application has been received from a member, that member will be included in all subsequent draws until that member cancels their application in writing.
14. All profits made by the lottery will be used for the benefit of CUS and its clients only.
15. A computer using a random number generator programme will draw the winning numbers.
16. Prize Draw numbers are not transferable.
17. A registry of Prize Draw entries is held at the Office of CUS.
18. CUS has sole discretion on all matters concerning the method and conduct of the draws and allotment of prizes.
19. Any queries or complaints regarding the Prize Draw should be in writing and sent to Credit Union Solutions, email@example.com.
How will I know if I have won?
How will the prize draw take place?
Who is organising the lottery?
The winners will be announced here at the end of each month.