If you are a member of Thamesbank, M for Money or Hertsavers Credit Union, then you are eligible to enter our prize draw.
Each chance is £1 and each member can have up to 10 chances per month.
The lottery draw will take place on the last Friday of each month. The winners will announced on this page at the end of each month.
Lottery funds which are not given out in prizes will be used for the promotion and development of the credit union and for the benefit of its members.
Please note that if there are insufficient funds in your account then your numbers will be ineligible for the draw.
This month’s winners
The April 2023 winners were as follows:
1st Prize ticket number 55 – £100 – Hertsavers Credit Union
2nd Prize ticket number 127 – £39 – Thamesbank Credit Union
3rd Prize ticket number 22 – £39 – M for Money Credit Union
You can see the past winners here.
How to enter:
Simply complete the lottery application form below. By signing this form you give permission for us to transfer funds from your account each month for the monthly draws. If there are insufficient funds in your account then your numbers will be ineligible for the draw.
Lottery application form
Credit Union Solution Prize Draw Rules
1. The Prize Draw is a private lottery open only to members of client credit unions of Credit Union Solutions Ltd. (“CUS Ltd.”), aged 18 years or over. The lottery has been registered by CUS Ltd with the London Borough of Hillingdon. CUS Ltd will administer the lottery for the client credit unions.
2. Each Prize Draw entry will be £1.00. There is a limit of 10 entries per month purchased by any one member.
3. Members must have sufficient funds in their share account by 15th of each month to cover the ticket cost, otherwise entry for that month will be forfeited.
4. The Prize Draw will take place on the last Friday of each month. The prize money available will be determined depending on the number of members that join the lottery for that month.
5. A computer using a random number generator programme will draw the winning numbers and a senior member of CUS staff will be present at each draw.
6. Prizes will be paid into members’ share accounts within three working days of the draw.
7. The winners will be advised by email.
8. Winning numbers will be displayed on the CUS website (www.cus.coop).
9. Up to 80% of the total revenue received from the Prize Draw will be paid out in prizes and will comprise of a main prize and several runners up prizes. The distribution of prizes will be displayed on the CUS website before 15th of the month of the draw.
10. The CUS Board can vary the allocation of profits and prizes to include extra prizes and one-off super draws.
11. All profits made by the lottery will be used for the benefit of CUS and its clients only.
12. Once a Prize Draw application has been received from a member, that member will be included in all subsequent draws until that member cancels their application in writing or by email.
13. Any member whose Loan Account is in arrears will be suspended from taking part in the lottery.
14. Prize Draw numbers are not transferable.
15. A registry of Prize Draw entries will be held at the Office of CUS.
16. CUS administers all lottery income on behalf of the members and accounts for it separately from any Credit Union funds.
17. Any queries or complaints regarding the Prize Draw should be in writing and sent to Credit Union Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know if I have won?
We will post the winning members membership number on the CUS website.
How will the prize draw take place?
The prize draw will take place at the end of each month using a random number generator.
Who is organising the lottery?
Credit Union Solutions.
How do I know that this is a genuine lottery?
It is registered with the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Who can participate in this draw?
Any adult member of our three credit union clients.
Can I participate on behalf of someone else?
Unfortunately you won’t be able to participate on behalf of someone.
How can I withdraw my entry?
If you would like to withdraw your entry, simply email is and your number will be removed from the draw.
How will I know if there are insufficient funds in my account?
If you have insufficient funds you will be advised.
If I win, where can I get my prize money?
Your prize will be paid in to an account in your name from which it can be withdrawn.
If you have any queries or issues regarding the prize draw, please contact us using the details below:
Tel: 020 8756 3866